Reports and Studies
Amongst its aims, the Observatory promotes communication addressed to the public and bodies which are directly interested in cataloguing; to this end it promotes and participates in studies on specific themes within the sector; it arranges seminars, conferences and the publication of specific reports and studies on cataloguing.
These tools offer the opportunity to widen the analysis, observations and comparisons of surveyed data, providing sector workers with a regular update concerning the territorial coverage of national cataloguing and of the possible renewed structures at a technological and procedural level connected to the cataloguing of artistic and cultural heritage.
In addition to the print versions, certain titles are available on line on the Catalogue page, under Publications in the main menu (in Italian only):
- Acts of The First Seminar on Cataloguing
- Report 1 - Analysis and proposals for a system of cataloguing in Italy
- Report 2 - State cataloguing - census and elements of analysis
- Report 3 - Observation, study and analysis of the cataloguing processes: towards an Observatory for the State and Regions
- Report 4 - Observatory attended: articulation of the National Catalogue
- Conference: Observatory on the cataloguing analysis and valuations - 29 April 2004