Technical Joint Committee for cataloguing
The National Technical Joint Committee was born from article 7 of the Regional State Agreement creating it formally by ministerial decree on 26 October 2001 and is composed of six representatives from the Ministry and six representatives appointed by the Conference of the President of the Region.The following duties are assigned to the committee:
- To promote and check collective activities for the definition of standards and methodologies of cataloguing.
- To define the method for the management of royalties
- To formulate programmes and projects coordinated on a national scale which foresee state, regional and eventual European financial investment
- To identify tools of coordination for the monitoring at national and regional levels of cataloguing activities, either planned or in progress
- To study forms of integration between the General Information System and the Regional Systems with particular regard to the digital exchange of information
- To examine every other theme of a general nature inherent to cataloguing to the end of formulating directions, identifying solutions and promoting new ways of cooperation and experimentation
- To verify the levels of progress of programmes and activities as per previous points.